Performance without the price tag.
Whether you're ironing out the kinks that are part of the journey from beginner to intermediate or pressing the kinked handrails in the park, the Vans Women's Mantra Snowboard Boot packs in the comfort with a fit developed around women's narrower heels and lower calves.
- Traditional lace closure with comfort laces and double-posted stainless-steel lace hooks secure a strong hold without taking a toll on your hands
- Calf-bite eliminating Pleasure Cuffs reduce fatigue so you can stay on the hill longer
- TriFit thermal liner is heat-moldable, lightweight, and uses a Comfort-Flex toe box that provides extra give when forward-pressure is applied
- Internal wrap harness in the shell secures around the liner to provide additional heel retention
- V1 footbed supports, cushions, and breathes to keep you crushing strong all winter long
- Cut-away EVA midsole adds support at the arch, absorbs shock, cuts weight and presents a skate-sneaker aesthetic
- Pro-Flex outsole gradually decreases stiffness from the toes to the heel to encourage natural flex and freestyle-friendly comfort