Vans took one of their most classic designs and upgraded it with some modern features to create the Sk8-Hi Pro Men's Skate Shoe. It has the same high-top collar and vulc construction that made it so popular, with the addition of a molded PU sockliner for better cushioning when you're throwing down on big gaps, as well as Duracap underlays in high-abrasion areas for skaters who shred hard on the daily, but don't have the money to be going through a new pair of shoes every week.
- Suede upper is abrasion-resistant for durability
- Molded PU sockliner cushions your foot from harsh impacts
- Waffle-tread rubber sole is grippy and long-lasting
- Vulc construction provides superior sole flex and board feel
- Duracap underlays in high-wear areas increase durability
- Lightly padded high-top collar provides extra support