Reliability and long-lasting support for the dedicated shredder.
Simply put, the all-new Vans V-66 Snowboard Boot is a snowboarder's snowboard boot. Shallow in the vein of gimmicks and gadgets, rich in comfort and long-lasting support. No moving parts, no lights, just quality ingredients and a super-dialed fit. Say, we like this trend.
- Traditional lacing system with comfort laces double-posted, stainless steel lace hooks make the V-66 be fail-proof all season long and beyond
- Reinforced lace panel with inset-lace loops on the lower portion keep laces tucked out of the way from abrasion
- Pleasure Cuff flexes at the back of the boot to minimize calf bite and keep you shredding until the lifts stop running
- Internal Strap Synch adjoins the inside cuff of the shell to the liner for increased forward-lean response and reduced bulk
- Reinforced back stay maintains shape so you can tweak, press, and bone-out grabs all season without worrying about the boot becoming floppy
- OTW Lite outsole keeps you bouncing off the wall with a combination of EVA construction, a high-traction lug pattern, and an integrated ImpactSorb heel-cushioning cassette
- Quadfit-X dual-density thermal liner keeps your heel locked with an asymmetrical X-Cage, has a low-profile sole to keep you low to the ground and comes equipped with Outlast temperature management treatment to keep you comfy in all temperatures