Get the right fit for that perfect day on the snow.
How long have you been waiting for that special day...that day is when you discover a boot that lets you literally dial-in how tight or loose you prefer the upper and lower zones? The Vans Women's Veil Snowboard Boot--wait no longer. As the icing on the cake, a small logo shows your support of Boarding for Breast Cancer.
- Vans Quadfit Custom Thermal Liner with interchangeable fit-bar technology works to customize ankle fit in addition to enhancing comfort and support
- Dial-in a tight fit at lightning speed thanks to the Boa Focus Closure system and custom Vans Boa tongue guides
- Protect Our Winters (POW) collaboration upper pattern constructed with 100% recycled PET textile, 50% recycled PET synthetic, and non-toxic water-based solvents
- Vans Flight Core Air Snowaffle sole offers killer traction and has dual gel/air dampening in heel and gel cassette in the forefoot for increased cushion and comfort
- RECCO rescue reflector in boot for increased safety
Share your thoughts
Very disappointed. I fearlessly put down 300 dollars on these boots because I had a pair of Vans Contra Boa boots from ~2003. They were extremely well made, comfortable and kept my feet dry as a bone; however I have used them for 7 years and they were showing signs of wear and tear :( Anyhow the Veils felt cheap, the liner was thin and not very padded. Maybe I have abnormal foot/ankle anatomy but their fitbar system was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever put on my foot. The "fit bars" dug into the two prominent ankle bones on both the medial and lateral sides of my ankle. No matter how much I readjusted the fitbars they always managed to dig into my ankles, fail. Second, the inner liners managed to get wet when there wasn't even much powder on the slopes. My toes were numb in about an hour to point where I could no longer feel them. Biggest waste of money