Plow like a tank, float like a winged lion of the sky.
If Odin is the god of thunder, then larger-than-life Johan Olaffson is the god of powder. And while Johan could undoubtedly wield lightening bolts with his bare hands, the Venture Odin-R Split Snowboard is his weapon of choice for hard-charging backcountry freeriding.
- Rocker profile on the nose and tail provides float, while the flat platform under the inserts provides stability for uncompromised edge hold at high speed
- Tapered shape elongates the nose and shortens the tail for a float-and-sink effect and effortless carving in the deep (no leg burn)
- Quadratic sidecut applies multiple geometries to achieve a precise carving reaction with properly distributed pressure
- P-Tex sidewall employs the same impact-resistant material found in the base; the curtains match the rug
- FSC-certified core is constructed from ash and poplar woods for a combination of volatility, durability, and forgiveness
- Includes Voile hooks; Voile climbing skins and hardware sold separately