You'll forget you're riding a splitboard.
Throw down hammers like Thor himself on the Venture Odin Wide Splitboard. With a directional shape and rocker in the tips for float and control in deep pow, and Voile hardware providing a secure connection between the halves, you can rip gnarly lines and send big drops all day while other people fight for turns at the resort.
- Flat between the bindings with early rise at the tip and tail keeps you afloat in pow
- Triax glass provides torsional stiffness for edge hold and response
- FSC-certified wood core with poplar for lightweight strength and ash reinforcements for durability
- Quadratic sidecut distributes pressure evenly along your edge for stability
- Slightly tapered tail and setback stance increases float in powder
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Castor bean topsheet reduces use of petroleum-based products
- Voile hardware firmly secures the board halves together
- Made in the USA using 100% wind-powered energy
Share your thoughts
"The Odin is for serious riders who want a serious ride all the time. It is versatile but is meant to be played with on the most extreme snow-covered playgrounds. Like the Norse God, it deserves respect, passion and dedication. Riding this board is like accepting a magic power: the rider will shred, float and fly as a wizard of pow."