Extra-large doses of performance and tech, without the spare tire.
Extra-large dudes seeking extra-large heaps of powder require extra-large tools for the job—enter the Venture Storm-R Wide Snowboard. Fortunately for you (yeah you, the big-footed fella), having an appropriately sized board with proper waist width means no longer having to ride a stiff, heavy jalopy stripped of all the luxuries its narrow-waisted brethren get to prance around with. The Storm-R Wide is nimble and strong and features a soft, subtly rockered nose and tail for the best float possible.
- Rocker profile on the nose and tail provides float, while the flat platform under the inserts provides stability for uncompromised edge hold at high speed
- Tapered shape elongates the nose and shortens the tail for a float-and-sink effect and effortless carving in the deep (no leg burn)
- Quadratic sidecut applies multiple geometries to achieve a precise carving reaction with properly distributed pressure
- P-Tex sidewall employs the same impact-resistant material found in the base; the curtains match the rug
- FSC-certified core is constructed from ash and poplar woods for a combination of volatility, durability, and forgiveness
- Recipient of awards from Backcountry and Snowboarder magazines, and the official snowboard of Silverton Mountain, CO
- Hand-built in the USA by people who know