Check out the view from the top.
Developed in the heart of the San Juan mountains in southern Colorado, the Venture Storm Splitboard craves remote peaks and untouched powder fields. Voile hardware keeps the two halves of your board firmly secured so you can have the confidence you would have on a one-piece snowboard in areas that you might not be able to access by foot or sled.
- Flat between the bindings with early rise at the tip and tail keeps you afloat in pow switch or regular
- Triax glass provides torsional stiffness for edge hold and response
- FSC-certified wood core with poplar for lightweight strength and ash reinforcements for durability
- Quadratic sidecut distributes pressure evenly along your edge for stability
- Slightly tapered tail and setback stance increases float in powder
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Castor bean topsheet reduces use of petroleum-based products
- Voile hardware firmly secures the board halves together
- Made in the USA using 100% wind-powered energy
Share your thoughts
What are the nose and tail widths for each...
What are the nose and tail widths for each length?
Splitboarding Is The Answer
High performance split!
- Gender: Male
I was lucky to spend the summer riding around in southern Chile. I rode the Storm about 40 days in different conditions. I was very impressed at how solid the board felt. Very stable at speed, handled well icy traverses ,nimble in the trees and super fun to slash the endless wind lips you can find on the volcanoes from southern Chile.