Split, hike, connect, strap in, and float away into the abyss.
- Split design for backcountry tours features full-wrap edges on both sides for premium stability during hikes
- Wide, pointed nose and tapered shape drops the tail down and raises the nose up to virtually eliminate nose-dives
- Profile features a flat mid and rocker nose and tail for a playful, floaty feel in pow without losing stability on flats and hardpack
- FSC-certified core blends lightweight, poppy poplar with incredibly durable ash for added strength at the inserts and edges
- Triaxial fiberglass provides a torsional stiffness that holds edge in the tightest turns
- Quadratic sidecut evenly distributes pressure for smooth, stable turns and edge-to-edge transition
- P-Tex sidewalls and base resists damage for a long-lasting board
- Production facility uses wind-power and recycled and/or sustainable materials to preserve the snow you love
- Hardware and skins not included
Share your thoughts
Come get some!....mountain
Playful, floaty feel in pow is a spot on description for this board. Edge hold was excelent on steep, wind blasted chutes. (don't ask why i chose to take that route down) Floats through the deep stuff with ease but you better remember to stay on top of this rocket when you get it up to speed! If you try and hang out to far in the back seat it will try and take off without you.
Do these come with the voile kit and...
Do these come with the voile kit and skins?
No, you will need to buy them separately