Everybody wants to summit, you will just be able to make laps.
- Split with precision by people who ride, not expensive robots
- Rocker profile on the nose and tail provides float, while the flat platform under the inserts provides stability for uncompromised edge hold at high speed
- Tapered shape elongates the nose and shortens the tail for a float-and-sink effect and effortless carving in the deep (no leg burn)
- Quadratic sidecut applies multiple geometries to achieve a precise carving reaction with properly distributed pressure
- P-Tex sidewall employs the same impact-resistant material found in the base; the curtains match the rug
- FSC-certified core is constructed from ash and poplar woods for a combination of volatility, durability, and forgiveness
- Includes Voile hooks and clips; Voile skins and hardware sold separately
Share your thoughts
Great Powder stick, Great Skinner
This is my 3rd Splitboard. It skins very light and has good contact with no camber under foot. Great for breaking trail and always staying on top with the forward rocker. Directional Powder board with 1cm of taper in the back seat! I love it in the deep NW coastal pow, but I would like to add a Jones 164 to the quiver for days with less than a foot.