The future of backcountry boarding is big and comes in two pieces.
Whether you're a smaller guy who wants more surface area underfoot or a big dude with large feet, the Wide Venture Storm-R Snowboard is a backcountry beast. Designed in the rugged San Juan range, the split design of this tapered and rockered pow stick makes it the ideal means to not only access the backcountry easily, but destroy it with stinesse.
- Split design for backcountry tours features full-wrap edges on both sides for premium stability during hikes
- Wide, pointed nose and tapered shape drops the tail down and raises the nose up to virtually eliminate nose-dives
- Profile features a flat mid and rocker nose and tail for a playful, floaty feel in pow without losing stability on flats and hardpack
- FSC-certified core blends lightweight, poppy poplar with incredibly durable ash for added strength at the inserts and edges
- Triaxial fiberglass provides a torsional stiffness that holds edge in the tightest turns
- Quadratic sidecut evenly distributes pressure for smooth, stable turns and edge-to-edge transition
- P-Tex sidewalls and base resists damage for a long-lasting board
- Production facility uses wind-power and recycled and/or sustainable materials to preserve the snow you love
- Hardware and skins not included