Venture paid attention to details … so you can pay attention to slashing.
Your huge feet have been known to do some damage to snowboards made with inferior methods and materials. And there's no way in hell you're going to split some foam-filled big-box bargain board in order to access precious powder. The Venture Storm-R Split Wide Snowboard comes pre-split with an insanely tight alignment, so when you ride down, the torsional flex integrity doesn't feel like it's been cut in half.
- Split with precision by an ace craftsman in a wood-shop in CO, not by some expensive robot overseas
- Rocker profile on the nose and tail provides float, while the flat platform under the inserts provides stability for uncompromised edge hold at high speed
- Tapered shape elongates the nose and shortens the tail for a float-and-sink effect and effortless carving in the deep (no leg burn)
- Quadratic sidecut applies multiple geometries to achieve a precise carving reaction with properly distributed pressure
- P-Tex sidewall employs the same impact-resistant material found in the base; the curtains match the rug
- FSC-certified core is constructed from ash and poplar woods for a combination of volatility, durability, and forgiveness
- Includes Voile clips, but the hardware and climbing skins are sold separately