Venture into the steep and deep on the Storm-R.
With a setback stance, rocker profile, tapered tail, and pointed nose, the Venture Snowboards Storm-R Snowboard is a luxury ride for powderhounds. Whether you hike for the untouched stuff or make dozens of laps through your favorite resort stashes, the Storm-R is what you need to do it with style, speed, and stability.
- Wide, pointed nose and tapered shape drops the tail down and raises the nose up to virtually eliminate nose-dives
- Profile features a flat mid and rocker nose and tail for a playful, floaty feel in pow without losing stability on flats and hardpack
- FSC-certified core blends lightweight, poppy poplar with incredibly durable ash for added strength at the inserts and edges
- Triaxial fiberglass provides a torsional stiffness that holds edge in the tightest turns
- Quadratic sidecut evenly distributes pressure for smooth, stable turns and edge-to-edge transition
- P-Tex sidewalls and base resists damage for a long-lasting board
- Inlaid graphics create a better bond than painted graphics on the core material
- Production facility uses wind-power and recycled and/or sustainable materials to preserve the snow you love