Conquer the mountain with the Venture Storm-R Snowboard.
In the heyday of the Roman Empire, wandering barbarians pillaged and conquered, wielding long, hefty swords called Spathas. Eventually, Vikings came along and adopted the Spatha as their own. These Nordic nomads saw fit to modify the Spatha, elongating the blade, beefing up the hilt, and tapering the tip to make a precise and powerful point. The folks in Venture Snowboards' wood-shop may not be Vikings, but they are fans of pillaging powder—and they've seen fit to take the Storm-R Snowboard and taper its tip, beef up its durability, and make it a more precise powder-conquering weapon overall.
- Rocker profile on the nose and tail provides float, while the flat platform under the inserts provides stability for uncompromised edge hold at high speed
- Tapered shape elongates the nose and shortens the tail for a float-and-sink effect and effortless carving in the deep (no leg burn)
- Quadratic sidecut applies multiple geometries to achieve a precise carving reaction with properly distributed pressure
- P-Tex sidewall employs the same impact-resistant material found in the base; the curtains match the rug
- FSC-certified core is constructed from ash and poplar woods for a combination of volatility, durability, and forgiveness
- Recipient of awards from Backcountry and Snowboarder magazines, and the official snowboard of Silverton Mountain, CO
- Hand-built in the USA by people who know