There's a storm brewing.
The clouds are rolling in and the snow doesn't look like it's going to be letting up any time soon. Embrace the blizzard with the Venture Storm Snowboard. With rockered tips and a directional shape, it floats effortlessly in deep pow, and the setback stance provides a surfy feel. Triax glass and a poplar/ash core make it snappy and responsive so you have precise control for making mandatory moves in hairy situations.
- Flat between the bindings with early rise at the tip and tail keeps you afloat in pow switch or regular
- Triax glass provides torsional stiffness for edge hold and response
- FSC-certified wood core with poplar for lightweight strength and ash reinforcements for durability
- Quadratic sidecut distributes pressure evenly along your edge for stability
- Slightly tapered tail and setback stance increases float in powder
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Castor bean topsheet reduces use of petroleum-based products
- Made in the USA using 100% wind-powered energy
Share your thoughts
Powder Snowboard Reviews
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
"The Storm is like a beautifully handcrafted samurai sword: powerful, precise, graceful, and (at times) dangerous. The big, soft-ish nose easily absorbs any surprises and the stiff, powerful tail grips and cuts through the snow with amazing ease. The board has a very dominant “power center”, where energy transfer and control seem to amplify out from the bindings through the edges of the board. This results in an incredible strong and “in charge” ride. In wide open bowls, the board produces big, strong, dominating carves. In tight trees, the board was amazingly nimble. And in steep chutes, the tip and tail are rockered just enough to get them out of the way when you need to move from edge to edge quickly."