Usually cutting something in half makes it worse; not in this case.
Tired of strapping your board to your back, snowshoes to your feet, and vice-versa when the hike is over? The Venture Snowboards Zeyphr-R Split Snowboard is the directional-tapered and rockered answer to your backcountry woes. Simply making a lightweight, playful snowboard for on- and off-piste shredding isn't enough for the guys at Venture, so they split their most versatile board to give you faster access to the deep and vert you crave.
- Split design for backcountry tours features full-wrap edges on both sides for premium stability during hikes
- Profile features a flat mid and rocker nose and tail for a playful yet stable feel that floats in pow like money in a breeze
- FSC-certified core blends lightweight, poppy poplar with incredibly durable ash for added strength at the inserts and edges
- Triaxial fiberglass provides a torsional stiffness that holds edge in the tightest turns
- Quadratic sidecut evenly distributes pressure for smooth, stable turns and edge-to-edge transition
- P-Tex sidewalls and base resists damage for a long-lasting board
- Inlaid graphics create a better bond than painted graphics on the core material
- Production facility uses wind-power and recycled and/or sustainable materials to preserve the wild country you shred
- Hardware and skins not included