The Zephyr-R Split Snowboard gives you the tools you need to ascend to the most pristine backcountry stashes, and the firepower to tear them a new one during the ride down. A tapered, rockered profile keeps you floating on top of the goods, while the quadratic sidecut ensures rock-solid control through choppy run-outs.
- Flat profile between the feet blends to a mellow rocker zone just outside the inserts for a blend of stability, float, and looseness
- FSC-certified wood core is sustainably farmed and painstakingly laid out by hand
- Quadratic sidecut improves grip in all snow conditions and ensures even edge pressure throughout turns
- Built by hand in Silverton, CO in a 100%-wind-powered facility
- Comes pre-cut and pre-drilled for universal splitboard interface—you provide the hardware, bindings, and skins