Your hairy caveman wrist advances forward 30,000 years when you slip on the Vestal Canteen Watch, and the watch's reliable hands clue you in to modern civilization's dependence on time. This rugged watch's simple, sturdy style and large readable face accentuate your getup, but in a practical way that's actually useful.
- Hardened mineral crystal and 44mm-wide stainless steel case provide rugged, large style with large, even numbers
- Separate second dial can double as a countdown timer or stopwatch
- Sturdy leather band feels great on your wrist, looks awesome with its contrast stitching, and stands up to lots of wear
- Stainless steel buckle provides long-lasting durability
- Luminous markers and hands illuminate the watch in low-light conditions
- 30ATM water-resistance keeps the watch ticking down to 300m for surfing or diving performance
Share your thoughts
how well does this watch read in total...
how well does this watch read in total darkness? and if its not luminous enough then, when (in terms of brightness) does it begin to make the time visible?