The Canteen watch features a premium Japanese sub-second movement, encompassed by 44mm wide case crafted from 316L surgical-grade, stainless steel. It features an enamel-filled, screw-down canteen crown guard positioned at 2 o'clock for added comfort. The attention to detail showcased by the crown extends to the dial which is designed with classic, double printed indices and a traditional outside minute track. The solid stainless steel case is paired with a custom, genuine calfskin leather strap with thick, contrast stitching. With a water resistance rating of 10 ATM/100 meters, the Canteen is built to withstand the pressure.
- Hardened mineral crystal and 44mm-wide stainless steel case provide rugged, large style with large, even numbers
- Separate second dial can double as a countdown timer or stopwatch
- Sturdy leather band feels great on your wrist, looks awesome with its contrast stitching, and stands up to lots of wear
- Stainless steel buckle provides long-lasting durability
- Luminous markers and hands illuminate the watch in low-light conditions
- 30ATM water-resistance keeps the watch ticking down to 300m for surfing or diving performance
Share your thoughts
how well does this watch read in total...
how well does this watch read in total darkness? and if its not luminous enough then, when (in terms of brightness) does it begin to make the time visible?