A pinnacle timepiece and an instrument of the outdoors.
Vestal was founded in Newport Beach, California, where it built its brand based on forward- thinking watch designs and apparel. The Guide ABC Watch brings a touch of this beach-culture ethic to the mountains, but it's truly an instrument of the outdoors. Rich in features, this watch offers the guidance of a compass and altimeter and the rich information provided by a thermometer, barometer, and multi-function chronograph. Small touches include an EL backlight and an LCD face with adjustable contrast—both proof of Vestal's dedication to details. This is a watch that will more than satisfy the dedicate mountain athlete and leave the information-hungry urbanite frothing at the mouth.
- Altimeter tracks altitude with live readout and altitude gain graph
- Barometer tracks barometric pressure and includes a weather-warning alarm, while digital thermometer tracks temperature
- Digital compass tracks your direction and displays it along the inner edge of the rotating bezel
- Chronograph functions includes a 24-hour stopwatch, 100-hour countdown timer, 28-city clock with world time, and other daily functions like date and current time
- Stainless steel case sealed to withstand submersion to 100 meters
- Polyurethane strap is tough, smooth against your wrist, and the 22mm-wide shape fits a medium-to-large wrist
- Modified surgical-grade stainless steel Oktolock strap buckle allows you to quickly and easily adjust and lock the wrist strap into place
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display with adjustable contrast
- EL backlight activates with the push of a button so you can see the face in low light or dark conditions
- User-accessible battery hatch makes it easy to change the battery by yourself