The Observer Leather is a signature Vestal timepiece with a premium Japanese 3 hand movement with date, enclosed in a round 47mm 316L solid stainless steel case. It features a large dial with applied stainless steel numerals and a 22mm wide, genuine leather band. The 10 ATM depth rating is reinforced with a 9 o'clock screw-down crown. The The Observer Leatheris finished with structural elements that add strength and durability like a raised, chamfered bezel (designed to protect the crystal), top loaded case construction, and an easy-access battery hatch.
- Large 47mm case made from 316L surgical-grade stainless steel is exceptionally durable
- 22mm genuine leather band adds an element of class, while a stainless steel buckle keeps it locked down
- Three-hand Japanese movement with date display keeps you in the right place at the right time
- Top-loaded case construction adds durability, and the chambered bezel protects the watch's face without reducing visibility
- Hardened mineral crystal face resists scratching and shattering
- Battery hatch offers easy access to make swapping out batteries quick and painless