Combine class and comfort with the Vestal Restrictor Diver 43 Watch for a look that shows your eye for style, as well as your need for quality and performance. It has a large marine-grade stainless steel housing for a sophisticated look, with a silicone band so you can wear it comfortably throughout the day. A screw-down canteen crown guard prevents the time from getting out of whack, and it helps the watch achieve a depth rating of 100 meters so you can dive in the water without worrying about ruining your watch.
- Silicone rubber band wears comfortably for hours, while a stainless steel buckle stays secure
- Top-loaded case construction with a raised chambered bezel protects face from scratching without blocking visibility
- Hardened mineral-crystal face provides top-notch clarity and resists shattering and scratching
- Three-hand Miyota movement ensures accurate time
- Water-resistant up to 100m
- Easy-access battery hatch makes replacing the battery quick and painless
- Canteen-style screw-down crown with water-tight seal means only you (and not the elements) can adjust the time
- Luminous indices and hands allow you to tell time in the dark
Share your thoughts
Gift for dad!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
- Fit: True to size
I bought the Black & Orange Lume watch for my dad. He loves the size of the face as well as the orange color for the hour hand. However it doesn't not have a back light, so it is hard to read at night or in dim lighting.