The restrictor Diver 43 features a premium Miyota analog movement, encompassed by a 43mm wide case built from 316L marine-grade stainless steel. A knurled, rotating bezel with lume indicators sits above the hardened mineral crystal for added dial protection. Its dial showcases large luminescent indices and lume-coated, aviation inspired hands for enhanced low light readability. The custom silicon strap with patent pending, modified OKTOLOCK system is secured to the steel case with an integrated solid stainless steel first link. The restrictor Diver 43 utilizes a screw down canteen crown guard to protect the crown from the elements and helps this watch achieve a depth rating of 100 meters.
- Silicone rubber band wears comfortably for hours, while a stainless steel buckle stays secure
- Top-loaded case construction with a raised chambered bezel protects face from scratching without blocking visibility
- Hardened mineral-crystal face provides top-notch clarity and resists shattering and scratching
- Three-hand Miyota movement ensures accurate time
- Water-resistant up to 100m
- Easy-access battery hatch makes replacing the battery quick and painless
- Canteen-style screw-down crown with water-tight seal means only you (and not the elements) can adjust the time
- Luminous indices and hands allow you to tell time in the dark
Share your thoughts
Gift for dad!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought the Black & Orange Lume watch for my dad. He loves the size of the face as well as the orange color for the hour hand. However it doesn't not have a back light, so it is hard to read at night or in dim lighting.