Any purpose, anywhere, anytime.
Whether you're sporting air tanks, a wetsuit, and flippers or just living large on the land, the Vestal Utilitarian Watch lives up to its name with versatile styling, durable construction, and reliable timekeeping.
- 48mm wide 316 marine-grade stainless steel housing doubles down on durability
- 28mm wide custom polyurethane band feels pressure-free and offers lightweight comfort
- Luminous markers make the face easy to read in the dark
- Water-resistant housing up to 100m keeps you punctual when you're wet
- Japanese three-hand analog movement provides simple and reliable timekeeping
- Hardened mineral crystal face resists scratching and shattering
- Rotating bezel with engraved notches acts as an integrated time marker
Share your thoughts
Good looking and rugged
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This watch has held-up well in everyday use and SCUBA diving to 45" for extended periods. The watch face is very resistant to scratching: No scratches in 2 months, though I usually scratch-up the glass pretty quickly, even on more expensive watches. I did scuff the bezel, but it is not very noticeable. The time can be a bit hard to read since it has black hands on the black watch face. Also, it does not glow in the dark or have a light, so it it hard to see at night. The quirks: the band is a bit thin compared to the bulk of the watch face and it has a unidirectional bezel (rotates only counter-clockwise), but no mark on the bezel to indicate the start time! I still give it high marks for its durability and good looks. I have tried paying more for marked bezels and back-lights only to have the watches scratch and fail. I guess that the trade-off I had to make.
I bought this watch before a dive trip to Puerto Rico. It flooded before I reached 40 feet. I may have just gotten a dud, but I wasn't too happy with it. Looks sweet though.
This watch is pretty sweet. I picked it up in the grey/black/black colorway and it looks awesome - I especially like the white markings on the watch hands, adds some nice contrast. The band is a little thinner than I thought it would be, but the face of the watch is large. Overall, a pretty cool watch.