Keep track of how long you've been underwater on your next dive with the Vestal ZR-4 Men's Diver Watch. It's water-resistant up to 300 meters, which is deeper than light usually penetrates in the ocean, to give you perspective. But in case things end up getting a little dark, it also has luminous hands so you can still tell the time when the light starts to fade.
- Stainless steel housing is durable
- Silicone strap is flexible and provides a comfy fit
- Crystal face is scratch-resistant for durability
- Water-resistant up to 300 meters for serious aquatic adventures
- Luminous hands allow you to tell time in low light
Share your thoughts
great watch for a great price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wear my watches with the face down, "military style?", and this stainless steel, with screw down crown has withstood a whole lot of abuse already, and with minimal scratches. The crown stays down, and I stay on time!