Simple, weather-resistant pullover jacket with zippered vents and other essential riding features.
Ditch that old duct-taped jacket for the Volcom Men's 20 Characters Pullover Jacket. This chill-looking, weather-resistant jacket features V-Science fabric and fully taped seams to fight winter storms and zippered vents to ditch excess heat. A stretch adjustable powder skirt with stash pocket and jacket-to-pant interface technology blocks out the cold and snow. Its two-way adjustable quick-cinch hood with peripheral adjustment also comes in handy on blustery winter afternoons while a plethora of other features make your riding experience more enjoyable. Hand-warmer pockets keep your fingers protected during chilly lift rides and a goggle pocket comes in wicked handy when your current goggles fill with snow after an epic crash.
- V-Science (10K/10K), fully taped seams
- Zippered vents
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt with stash pocket
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Two-way adjustable quick-cinch hood with peripheral adjustment
- Suede chin guard
- Two-way cuff system
- Pocket access hem cinch, goggle clips, stone ticket ring, and whistle zipper pull
- Brushed tricot-lined hand-warmer pockets and goggle pocket