Put your boy in the Volcom 45th St Boys' Board Short and take him down to Manhattan Beach for his first surf lesson. The stretchy Super Suede fabric will keep him comfy throughout the day and won't restrict his movement when he's ready to catch that first wave.
- Four-way stretch fabric is ultra light and flexible for freedom of movement
- DWR coating helps the fabric absorb less water so it stays lighter in the water and dries more quickly on shore
- Welded inseam and hem are durable and improve stretch
- Cinch fly eliminates the need for a hook-and-loop closure, reducing chafing for improved comfort
Share your thoughts
Very happy with this purchase. I would recommend it highly. Great quality and awesome colors!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
super soft fabric, washes well. my 12.5 year old, 5'4" son loves it. great price and good service from Backcountry too.