The clothing, shoes, and gear hauler is called the Volcom A2 Rolling Gear Bag, but you should be called Ace-to-the-second-power for looking so smooth as you roll through life in style.
- Clamshell, or book, opening design exposes two separate compartments for easy sorting, loading, and unloading
- Top and side handles let you grab the bag from vehicles and the airport carousel with ease
- Retractable handle and durable skate wheels let you effortlessly transport all of your stuff through airports, bus depots, and city streets
- Plastic corner reinforcements combat premature wear from curbs or whatever you may have to roll over during the trip
- Front zippered pocket lets you grab small items like travel docs and a magazine before you send the bag on its way through the carousel jungle