Nothing is going to convince your boy to get off of his snowboard and come into the lodge to warm up. Make sure he's zipped up in the Volcom Boys' Ace Insulated Jacket so he can rock the mountain from dawn 'til dusk without wasting time sitting around in a crowded cafeteria.
The jacket's V-Science oxford fabric provides 8K-rated waterproof protection while 120g poly fill insulation provides a toasty layer of warmth. The elastic hood, which offers the Youth Safe Cinch Hood System so he stays safe, is large enough for your boy to throw over his helmet. There's adjustable powder skirt to keep the powder off her waist when he goes deep. And if it's warmer out, or he starts to work up a sweat, he can unzip the mesh-lined underarm vents to air out and stay comfortable. Best of all, a seam that can be undone in the sleeve adds 1.5 inches of length so the jacket will last for more than one winter season. It's your―and his―ace in the hole.
- V-Science oxford with breathable lining system
- Critical seams taped
- 120g poly fill insulation
- Long fit with Grow-Tech 1.5-inch sleeve expansion
- Helmet-compatible elastic hood
- Youth Safe Cinch Hood System
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Mesh-lined zippered underarm vents
- Brushed tricot lined handwarmer pockets