Sound the alarm.
The Volcom Alert Insulated Jacket combines classic bomber style with the tech you need to stay warm and dry in nasty weather. Allover synthetic insulation and a Sherpa fleece lining dial in warmth, while the Zip Tech interface works with your Volcom snowboard pants to block out snow even when blasting through chest-deep powder.
- V-Science washed canvas fabric with 10K-rated waterproof/breathable laminate for solid weather protection and a unique hand feel
- Cozy fleece lining and allover midweight synthetic insulation deliver mid-winter warmth
- Mesh-lined vents for easy-access climate control
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface makes you impenetrable to intruding snow
- Dedicated goggle and sound pockets keep the important stuff secure
Share your thoughts
Was just wondering about this...
Was just wondering about this jacket in Ink. The colour here seems to be very different from the one shown on the Volcom website - the latter being bluer and the one here, more turquoise. Which is more accurate?
I talked with our gear guru's in the warehouse, and they're saying that the Ink Blue is going to be somewhere in between the two blues due to lighting conditions when the photos were taken. It's kind of like a matte turquoise.