The Volcom Men's Annihilator Solid Board Short is truly designed to perform in the water. In addition to the six-way stretch fabric, the Grid-Dry technology prevents the shorts from sticking to your skin while a DWR treatment keeps them from absorbing water.
- V6S fabric stretches two ways in the front and four ways in the back for maximum mobility and comfort
- Grid-Dry fabric technology utilizes a grid texture to allow water and air to flow between the fabric and your skin, preventing the shorts from sticking to your body and increasing freedom of movement
- DWR treatment prevents the shorts from absorbing water so they stay lightweight and dry quickly
- 21" outseam stops right at the knee
- Cinch fly utilizes a drawstring closure system for maximum comfort and functionality
- Stone mesh windows eliminate ballooning while you surf by allowing water and air to flow through the shorts
- Welded zip pocket keeps keys safely stowed
- Stretch hems increase mobility and reduce chafing
Share your thoughts
Some of the most comfy...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These shorts are some of the most comfy board shorts I've owned. They stretch, they're durable, and the look awesome! I'm 6'2" 178lbs and the medium fits great!