The Volcom Women's Aspera Jacket gives you a clean, balanced look and enough protection from winter precip to keep you on the mountain all day. If big storms roll in, you won't worry about getting wet, but can just focus on enjoying the powder.
- V-Science 2L micro-rip shell lays down with 15K-rated protection to keep you dry when fresh snow falls
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- EQS fit is slim in the sleeves and waist to create a feminine, urban silhouette that shows off your shape
- Core underarm vents ditch overheated air and bring in cool fresh air when you work up a sweat
- Two-way cinch hood keeps the snow off
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it has a stash pocket to stow any unmentionables you might want to bring
- Pocket-accessible hem cinch seals out the cold
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with your bottoms so seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, and a goggle pocket haul your shred-day essentials
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise when you need a little help
Share your thoughts
This coat is a shell so its great for layering up under or keeping out the ran on a cool spring day. This is my snowboarding coat and I wear three layers under it wool base layer, my long betty ride hoodie and then a puffy champion hoodie. I stay just toasty on below freezing windy days.l recently brushed up against a tree and my coat held up like a champ!
i really like the Mystic color jacket.....
i really like the Mystic color jacket.. but is it a warm jacket?
It is warm if you layer under it. It is a shell with a fine mesh liner. I got the large so I can layer under or delayer if too hot. I'm 5'8" 120lbs