You know how whenever there's a hurricane, everyone leaves town except that one crazy weatherman who sticks around to let you know how intense the storm is? If you're that guy, or if you're going up to shred the local mountain in giant snowstorms, you might want to wear the Volcom Atlantic Storm Gore-Tex Jacket. Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex keeps you dry when you're battling the elements, and a built-in facemask protects your face when the snow starts coming in sideways.
- Gore-Tex 2-Layer fabric is guaranteed waterproof breathable to protect you from winter's harshest storms and from excess internal heat as you slash the hill
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- Regular fit is slightly baggy for freedom of movement and room to layer
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood has built-in fleece facemask so you have one less thing to remember when you're heading up to the mountain
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Lycra wrist gaiters bridge the cuff-to-glove gap
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of your Volcom jacket to your pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets, a stash pocket, a goggle pocket, and a media pocket provide room to store essential gear
Share your thoughts
Sweet jacket to keep you dry
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This jacket is great if you want to stay dry on the slopes. It is much longer than I expected (I'm 5'8'' & 160lb and the bottom of my Medium size jacket was nearly down to my fingertips. There are two hand warming pockets in the front as well as a chest pocket for music or for your lift pass. On the inside there is a large pocket to hold your goggles. You will need some extra layering underneath on those cold days but this jacket will keep you dry for sure. I love the jacket so far, my only complain is that I don't like the wrist gaiters but they'll keep the snow out.
Awesome 2 layer gore Jacket
The Atlantic Storm jacket is a super comfortable 2 layer gore tex jacket from Volcom. One of the best features of this and most jackets is the zip tech feature. This allows you to zip any volcom jacket into and volcom pant and blocks out snow from falling down your pants and getting your wet. The jacket will no doubt keep you dry and the various other features will keep you very stoked for along time.
Rock Garden Pow Slayer
Slayed some pow in Brighton Rock Garden with my jacket on, soo stoked.
Love the Jacket
Riding the Pipe at Brighton. Jacket has been very very good to me this season.
Love My jacket, 2 layer gore helps keep me dry and just the right amount of layering for all types of temps. Allows you to layer when cold and dress down on warmer days and stay nice a dry. The pit vents are perfect, Chest pocket with media hole, Zip tech feature which allows you to zip your jacket into any Volcom pant which by far is the best feature. Love the Zip Tech.
I'm looking for nomad 3in 1jackt so please.?...
I'm looking for nomad 3in 1jackt so please.? Style G045702.
Sorry but Volcom has not made the Nomad jacket in five years. You will not find one anywhere besides maybe eBay.
But we do have many 3-in-1 jackets in stock. here is the URL: http://www.dogfunk.com/mens-3-in-1-snowboard-jackets
Or click Men's > Jackets > Men's 3-in-1 Jackets
Exactly What I was Looking For
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love the Volcom Atlantic Storm Jacket. I am 5'10, 180, and the XL fits perfect for me, a little baggy so I am not suffocating. The features on the coat are amazing, with my favorite being the Zip Tech powder skirt. The camo pattern is super sick with little volcom stones all the way through.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Gore tex awesome! style great. I ordered an XL at first had to return for a large. it was pretty huge but would of worked.
Blum unleashes the storm
Ripper teammate Scott Blum presents the ripping Atlantic Storm Gore Tex feature packed jacket! Enjoy!