Escape is not far away.
But why stop there? The Baldface Jacket keeps your hands protected as well with lycra hand gaiters, and V-Science two-way cuff system.. Throw in a guide-proven radio chest pocket, map chest pocket, goggle pocket, and audio pocket, and this jacket is equipped to carry all the gear you'll need for your backcountry powder sessions. The mesh-lined zippered vents make this jacket breathable when you ride hard and produce your own heat. Best of all, this jacket comes equipped with Recco, to give you a little extra peace of mind. So go ride and keep the weather and elements out, not the euphoria of absolute freedom.
- Gore-Tex three-layer shell, fully taped seams
- YKK AquaGuard waterproof zippers
- Two-way adjustable quick-cinch hood
- Mesh lined zippered underarm vents
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt with zip jacket interface
- Supersuede chin guard and Face Tech integrated face mask
- V-Science two-way cuff system, Lycra hand gaiters
- Guide-proven radio chest pocket and map chest pocket
- Goggle, audio pockets
- Recco avalanche recovery system
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really good quality shell. This jacket can take on any storm without letting a pour of water through the 3L Gore-tex. Fits a little bit long with some extra room for layering. Really comfortable and low profile fit overall. The wrist gaiters on this jacket are super comfortable and keep the snow out! Good Jacket for touring or anyone who rides resorts everyday.