Because Bjorn knows what's up.
The Volcom Men’s Bjorn Gore-Tex Jacket—did you honestly think the elder Leines brother would dick around with anything less than the best? Volcom made this premium snowboard jacket with 3-layer Gore-Tex material to guarantee he stays dry. And there’s a reason why you won’t see Bjorn wearing a stupid bandana in any of this years vids: Volcom’s Face Tech, which gives him quick-access to a breathable facemask that stows in the neck.
- 3-Layer Gore-Tex laminate guarantees you stay dry
- Riri Zippers for added waterproofing
- Face Tech provides a stowable, breathable facemask
- Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface creates a veritable one-piece with Volcom pants
- Peripheral hood adjustment for better vision with the hood up
- Super Suede chin guard so your face doesn't get thrashed
- Recco Avalanche Recovery System for in-bounds piece of mind
- 2-Way cuff system can cinch around your thumb to lock down cuff
Share your thoughts
Will this jacket keep me warm and comfotable...
Will this jacket keep me warm and comfotable by itself?
Most likely not since it is a shell and has no insulation. However if you layer under it you should be fine.
Why is the most expensive jacket not 15k...
Why is the most expensive jacket not 15k waterproof?
OOPS! It's Gore-Tex, this is an error on our part. Since it's Gore-Tex, it's closer to a 20/20 rating.