The Volcom Blackout Pant provides all-season protection with a modern, articulated fit that doesn't make you look lie you're wearing a sack. Zippered vents crank up the airflow so you can ride all day without overheating, and the jacket-to-pant interface lets you zip into a Volcom shell for total storm protection.
- V-Science 2-layer 10K waterproof shell for all-day storm protection
- V-Science breathable lining keeps you from feeling clammy
- Jacket-to-Pant zip interface for a snow-proof system
- Adjustable waistband for custom fit
- Fully taped seams eliminate typical waterproofing weak spots
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook keeps snow out
- Mesh-lined zippered vents so you can dump heat quickly
- Soft tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
Share your thoughts
will you have them in small or medium at...
will you have them in small or medium at any time for walnut
Sorry my friend that is last year's style. We will not be receiving any more.
Will u have them in S and M sizes for black...
Will u have them in S and M sizes for black ones???
Expensive pants, but worth it.
These are awesome pants, really quality. Nice heavy canvas type material. I think these things will last a long,long time. Nice modern look and cool details. I feel like these were worth the extra money compared to typically priced board pants. The charcoal looks great. I had seen the tan color and they are cool too.
great pant, poor stitching
Awesome materials, pockets, and fit. However the stitching to the back pocket came apart creating a whole. Otherwise really nice thick, semi-stretchy material, super waterproof.
Huot on the Blackout
Seth Huot boosts a nice jump in the backcountry while rocking the Blackout pant and talks about its classy washed canvas feature.