- Midweight acrylic, spandex, and elastic blend provide fast-drying warmth you can rock all season with a generous amount of stretch to prevent bunching and sagging
- Stay Up cuff is designed to keep the sock secure on your leg and prevent it from sagging in the boot
- Padded footbed resists wear and tear while the top panel is thinner and more breathable
- Forward-lean design mimicks the shape of your boot so you can have a closer fit with no excess material
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
they're SUPER thin. like dress sock material. the weave follows the design around too, and the ankle part with the white volcom stone is particularly thin. they were falling apart after my first wear. i don't know what volcom was thinking.
Pretty good sock for the price. Nice and thin and comfortable in any boots. Top fits around my calf which is hard to find sometimes.