Snowboarding just got cooler.
Before you hit the hill, slide into your Volcom Women's Chanterelle Pullover Jacket and let this all-mountain jacket help keep the snow where it belongs: under your snowboard and not on your skin. Plus, the smart styling of this jacket will boost your swag on and off the mountain.
- V-Science 2L micro-rip shell lays down with 15K/10K waterproof breathable protection to keep you dry when fresh snow falls
- Critical seams are taped to prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch overheated air when you work up a sweat
- Two-way cinch hood keeps the snow off that pretty little head of yours
- Adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it has a stash pocket to stow any unmentionables you might want to bring
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with your bottoms so seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, a goggle pocket, and pull-down pass pocket haul your shred-day essentials
- Asymmetrical half zipper lets you vent heat, and it adds a few extra fashion points
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise when you need a little help