When a hoodie won't quite do.
It may not be mid-winter conditions anymore, but it ain't exactly T-shirt weather, either. The Volcom Claytons Softshell Jacket bridges the gap between outerwear and casual wear with a softshell fabric that stretches like a sweatshirt, but is water-resistant enough to handle a surprise spring flurry or a few spills in slush.
- 5K-rated soft shell repels water without restricting movement
- Standard fit is roomy without being baggy
- Underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- YKK AquaGuard zippers seal out moisture
- Adjustable hood with toggle cinch to keep your dome protected from the elements
- Ribbed cuff lets you slide your glove underneath your sleeve
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt to your Volcom pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two zippered hand pockets and one chest pocket secure your goods