The Volcom Men's Colorblock Hi Short-Sleeve Rashguard moves with you like a second skin so you wont' feel restricted. But unlike your skin, the burly fabric can stand up to rash-causing abrasion from wax and sand, and it blocks the sun so your actual skin won't burn to a crisp after a day on the water.
- Flexible nylon-based interlock-knit fabric moves with your body while providing bomber protection from board rash
- UPF 50 shields you from the sun
- Raglan sleeves gives your arms room to move so you can paddle out
- Long sleeves give you to-the-wrist coverage
- Front boardshort loop hooks your shorts to your rashguard so your shirt doesn't shift to leave you exposed