Big time water protection without the over-the-top baggy fit.
We all need to stay dry, but not all of us want a super baggy look. That’s why Volcom made the Men’s Conditions Snowboard Pants out of Gore-Tex material and gave ’em a slim cut. You get guaranteed-to-keep-you-dry two-layer stretch Gore-Tex laminate and a fit that won’t make you feel like an oversized garbage bag.
- Gore-Tex guaranteed to keep you dry
- Slim fit has boot cut with ergonomic shaping in leg, straight waist, slim knee, and a flared hem
- V-Science breathable lining system regulates your temperature
- Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface connects to Volcom jackets for one-piece protection
- RECCO avalanche recovery system for peace of mind
- Stone butt patch, triple-reinforced rise, bulletproof-reinforced back hem for durability
- Holster holds your gloves
Share your thoughts
These pants are great. They are a little on the slimmer side which is great because so am I. Volcom paid close attention to detail on these things and they look and work very well. Volcom + Goretex = RAD.
Features not correctly labeled
I bought these pants thinking they had the features labeled in the Tech Specs:
2 Front, 2 back, 2 cargo, pass
This is incorrect. I did not find ANY cargo pockets nor a pass pocket. There is, however, a gimicky "glove holder" on the right leg that really doesn't function well - my gloves dropped out of them while i was walking. Had volcom actually done two cargo pockets and got rid of the glove holder, i would have kept these pants and probably given them a 5 star ranking. I would have really given them 2 stars had they not been goretex. the ziptech is the best feature when coupled with a compatible jacket.
i got a medium and they were a bit too long (5'5") and a bit loose - not necessarily a terrible thing (the loose part).
these don't look really slim. got any more...
these don't look really slim. got any more pictures?