They're good for other grabs too.
Equip your hands with the technology to get rad and not worry about what the weather is up to with the Volcom Crail VBJ Glove. And if you get these, you're pretty much obligated to bust out some seatbelt crails at least three times a day—just keep that in mind.
- Waterproof and breathable insert shuts and wind and rain while allowing your hands to breath freely
- V-Science two layer coated denim material provides a work-glove appeal with foul-weather functionality
- Thermore insulation keeps your hands heated and properly treated
- Zipered top pocket stores glove warmers when you need extra heat
- Durable Grip palm keeps those methods from slipping away
- Pre-curved fingers eliminate the stiff-fingered break-in process
- Pipe-glove profile with a short cuff and minimal volume
- Suede nose-wipe panel keeps your face free from chafe
Share your thoughts
Nice and warm while keeping my hands dry. Description is wrong although. They have one pocket zipper to keep one of your hands extra warm! I don't really care about it but you might. Also, it does have a goggle wipe of some sort.