It's like wearing an old-folks home. We're talking warm.
- 10K waterproofing keeps you dry during light rain and snow
- 60g low-loft synthetic insulation keeps you warm even if it gets wet
- 2-way adjustable quick-cinch hood for a custom fit and added protection
- Super Suede chin guard reduces chafing and irritation
- Critical seams taped to reduce waterproof weak spots
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow and drafts from getting in
- Zip-Tech pant-to-jacket interface allows you to zip your powder skirt to your pants to form a single piece of weather-armor
- Pocket-access hem cinch for added protection, a clean look, and no snagging
- Noise pocket protects your MP3 player
Share your thoughts
Great Jacket! Warm, sweet pockets, big hood. The specs say it has Zip-Tech Pant to Jacket Interface, but it Doesn't!! I just have the hooks on the powder skirt. My Volcom pants do have the zip-tech, I was hoping to ROCK the set...
Great style and function
I bought this jacket in text smoke for my 13 year old son for Christmas. We looked at several styles online and this was one of two that he chose. We were in Colorado for Christmas week and it was COLD! The first day on the mountain the high was 1. He was perfectly warm with his normal layers underneath. He also got several comments on the jacket and there was not another one like it on the mountain. Great jacket with plenty of style ! Thanks for the great customer service Dogfunk!!!!
shredding Copper Mountain
My 13 year old son, Jesse, during Winter Break at Copper Mountain, Colorado.