Welcome the face shots while your body basks in climate-controlled bliss.
We have a sneaking suspicion that Volcom teamed up with NASA to create the Men’s Eminent T.D.S. Gore-Tex Snowboard Jacket. This waterproof breathable softshell makes other technical shells look like holiday sweaters.
- Volcom's 3-layer fabric with Thermal Defense System (T.D.S) uses poly-fill panels strategically-placed to store body heat where you need it and release it where you don't
- Fully taped seams and waterproof zippers block even the smallest leaks
- Fleece backing traps and distributes warmth while wicking moisture
- Powder skirt interfaces with compatible Volcom pants for a snowproof barrier at the waist
- Mesh-lined underarm zippers provide ventilation when needed
- Super Suede chin guard prevents irritation
- Whistle zipper pull increases safety (or just potential obnoxiousness)
Share your thoughts
Hands down, best gore-tex jacket i've owned.
Volcom EminentTDS in Purps
Keeps you dry
This is a fully taped three layer gore jacket that features Volcom's Thermal Defense System to keep you warm. I've worn this jacket in conditions from rain, sleet, 40 degree days, 50 mile per hour winds, you name it. I have always been super warm as I can sometimes get a little cold on the hill. I wish the main riri zipper would function better and that the media pocket had some insulation to it so my iPod/phone would stay warmer and have a longer batter life.
for the main zipper that gets constantly stuck in the inside liner. I'm hoping this is just a defect and the next one I get works fine (return/exchange). I love this jacket but the stuck zipper left me out in the cold too many times.
I've worn this jacket in nasty wet conditions and haven't gotten wet yet. our weather has sucked, so spent last weekend hiking in the rain.