Oh, and a gumball machine.
- V-Science breathable lining system eliminates clamminess
- Fully taped seams back up waterproofing weak spots
- Zip Tech pant interface for total protection
- Mesh-lined vents cool you down
- Hidden pass pocket for stashables
- Riri waterproof zippers
- Recco avalanche recovery system
Share your thoughts
I'm an average size 32 waist. will a M fit...
I'm an average size 32 waist. will a M fit comfortably? usually I wear a L but they're sold out everywhere. I have to have these pants!
Sickest pants around
Rad pants. Fit amazing, runs a little smaller than Volcom's typical board pants size. Just a FYI. Worth every penny if you got the cash for some amazing pants.
Seriously Volcom? $469 for pants, wow......
Seriously Volcom? $469 for pants, wow... When you've exceeded the price of any Burton pant you should have known you'd gone too far. You're approaching Northface/Under Armor pricing.. LOL
Brutal that you use Burton as your example of quality. You couldn't be farther off. LOL indeed.