The Volcom Women\222s Factor V-Co.Logical Jacket doesn\222t mess around when it comes to the environment. Volcom made this jacket\222s material out of recycled polyester\227basically it\222s a bunch of used plastic bottles\227and donates proceeds to 1% for the Planet. V-Science shell material resists heavy snowfall, while the breathable lining prevents you from overheating. Plus, you won\222t see this V-Co.Logical jacket\222s slim and long fit anywhere else on the hill.
- Fabric made of recycled polyester for sustainability
- Part of Volcom and 1% for the Planet partnership
- Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface creates a veritable one-piece with Volcom pants
- Peripheral hood adjustment for better vision with the hood up
- Super Suede chin guard so your face doesn't get thrashed
- Long, slim fit for style
- 2-Way cuffs go around your thumb to lock down cuffs
Share your thoughts
Is this jacket waterproof? If so, what is its rating?
Can BC or Volcom verify if this is/n't insulated?? Conflicts between catagory and review below...
This is a non insulated jacket
Great jacket. Very comfortable, stylish and functional. They only con is that it isnt insulated, so if you are in a colder area, still need to wear layers. Otherwise and excellent jacket.
There's only one of these left, buy it!
Wow this jacket is kick a$$! Every feature under the sun, and super long. The high belt adds a touch of femininity to the jacket. Buy with some ziptech pants for the full effect. If you want a long, slim jacket this is the one for you.
Is this jacket calculated at the freezing...
Is this jacket calculated at the freezing temperature?
is that a removable belt? and is the jacket...
is that a removable belt? and is the jacket itself cinched in, or does the belt do that?