Volcom designed the Flash TDS (Thermal Defense System) Jacket with 2-layer Gore-Tex fabric to protect you from nature's wrath. As black clouds roll across the sky signaling the end times, you can feel safe and secure inside your Flash TDS jacket. True, you may not be protected as hellfire rains down upon the Earth and the four horsemen of the Apocalypse unleash their fury, destroying every living thing in their path, but at least you'll stay dry.
- TDS regulates your body temp with strategically-placed poly-fill panels that store heat where you need it most and mesh lining and zippers to vent excess heat
- V-Science breathable lining system eliminates clamminess
- Fully taped seams back up waterproofing weak spots
- Zip Tech pant interface for total protection
- Mesh-lined vents cool you down
- Lycra hand gaiters seal out the snow
- Noise pocket keeps your MP3 player safe
Share your thoughts
excellent jacket in every way !!! with best wishes from Russia, Roman
I'm about 5'9 167 pounds, what size should...
I'm about 5'9 167 pounds, what size should I get for a baggy fit?
I'd say go large for a baggy fit. Medium for a regular fit.
I got this jacket last week and it is sweet. I am 6'4, 175 Pounds / 75 Kgs and I got the XL and it fits very nice. Nice and warm where it should be and the pit vents cool you down fast when you work up a sweat. I used it in some wet snow yesterday and it didn't even think about absorbing water. Excellent quality and well built.
One thing though: if you are looking the Strobe Blue, then expect a purple, because it isn't blue at all. I am happy because I look good in Purple.
Overall - well worth the extra money if you spend lots of time in poor weather.