Like the stubborn and demanding nephew of the classic twill trouser, the Volcom Men's Frickin Dry Pant adds stretch for mobility and fit, moisture-wicking and quick-drying powers for no-nonsense performance, and a tapered silhouette for high-kicking and skating without tripping over floppy hems. So not only can you chill out and look kinda classy in this pant, but you can rip it up in the park or run down to the beach if the urge arises.
- Easy-care cotton and polyester twill with stretchy elastane gives you mobility for comfort and fit, wicks away moisture, dries quickly, breathes, and feels soft
- Tapered fit chino gives you a tailored pant with a modern, mobile look
- Classic zip fly, button closure, and belt loops prevent a wardrobe malfunction
- Two hand and two rear pockets hold essentials
Share your thoughts
To wear with your tuxedo shirt.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These pants are awesome. Slim, nice length, and the stretchy factor of them is on point. They are awesome to wear around, but I also like to be able to wear them as a dress pant with a little bit of character with the blue pockets and belt loops. These pants hold up great and I look for opportunities to wear them.