Recommended use: getting rad in the winter.
Volcom's Full Pipe Gore-Tex Gloves are so stylish you may want to sport them with your seersucker in the middle of summer. But please refrain, and only break them out for days spent riding and high-fiving your friends in the winter.
- Gore-Tex membrane provides guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance
- V-Science two layer coated nylon material resists weather, wind, and wear and tear from your board's edges
- Thermolite insulation provides midweight warmth with an ultralight feel
- Durable Grip palm keeps those methods from slipping away
- Pre-curved fingers eliminate the stiff-fingered break-in process
- Pipe-glove profile with a short cuff and minimal volume
Share your thoughts
These gloves are excellent by not allowing any water getting in and how warm they are in very cold days.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are great! In cold temps my hands remain warm and sng inside my gloves. They stay dry on the wetter days, easy to take on and off for accessing the jacket!
Did their thang
As far as waterproof-insulated gloves go, these did their thang well. Enjoyed their use, and they did what they said they would do. A buy if you're down for gloves, but I only use mitts now. Too cold on the fingers.