Serious tech for serious riders.
Any jacket that can promise warmth when it's cold outside, but that doesn't necessarily mean that that particular jacket is going to be great for snowboarding. The Volcom Men's TDS Down Jacket was designed using high-tech materials to keep you warm, agile, and ready to ride. This is the jacket you want on your back when you're headed for big-mountain awesomeness in big weather.
- V-Science 3L micro-rip shell lays down with 15K/15gm waterproof breathable protection to keep you dry when fresh snow falls
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- 600-fill down holds in warmth without weighing you down so you'll stay toasty on freezing lift rides
- T.D.S. thermal defense lining system blends insulation with great breathability by putting the right materials in the right places
- Two-way cinch hood keeps the snow off your head
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt and a pocket-accessible hem cinch seal out the cold stops snow from flying up your back
- Lycra hand gaiters and V-Science two-way cuffs prevent snow from heading up your sleeves
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with your bottoms so seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, and a goggle pocket haul your shred-day essentials
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise when you need a little help