Other gloves will say, 'Why didn't we think of that?'
Designed by Gigi Ruf, the Volcom Built Insulated Gore-Tex Mitten is meant to be worn all season thanks to the revolutionary Gore-Tex 2in1 technology. Unlike the standard Gore-Tex membranes in most gloves, the Built offers two levels of warmth and breathability so you don't have to fidget with liners or swap out gloves when the sun breaks through and cold powder days turn into warm park days.
- Gore-Tex 2in1 waterproof and breathable technology provides adaptive weather-blocking for all activity levels and ranges of temperatures throughout the year
- Fully taped seams keep the glove from being infiltrated from pesky moisture
- Primaloft insulation not only keeps your hands toasty but is also light and fast-drying
- V-Science Stay-Dry Leather shell provides the durability and supple comfort of leather while the added weatherproofing prevents saturation from long hours in the snow
- Premium leather palm keeps your paws strapped with power of the hide
- Coolmax fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly to ward off swamphand and keep you riding strong
- Instant-On Power Pull design uses an accentuated tab that makes it easier than ever to take your mitts on and off
- Zippered wrist closure expands the cuff for getting the glove on and locks it down to be layered under your sleeve
- Soft-suede nose panel wipes the sniffles away without causing gnarly chafe